1307 Harlan Drive Bellevue, NE. 68005 Bellevue Urgent Care is here to serve you when you need treatment of minor injuries and illnesses. We offer quality, compassionate, cost-effective, and convenient medical care, seven days a week. We are located one block west of the intersection of Highway 370 and Galvin Road, just west of the Walgreens on top of the hill. We are a “walk-in” clinic, so no appointment is needed. Hours: Monday – Saturday: 8:00AM – 8:00PM Sunday and Holidays: 10:00AM – 6:00PM (Please note: If patient rooms are full nearing the end of the business day, we may stop admitting new patients within a half-hour of scheduled closing time. What’s going on at Bellevue Urgent Care…
- We hope you have a happy and healthy 2014. And remember, should you come down with an illness or injury, Bellevue Urgent Care will be open every day of the year to take good care of you.
- Winter means the cold and flu season is here. With our professional staff and in-house lab we can diagnose many of these illnesses and get you on the road to recovery.
Our Payment Policy:
We accept most major insurance plans, including Tricare, BC/BS, Medicare, Nebraska and Iowa Medicaid and more! You will be responsible for paying only your co-pay (if you have one) when you come in. Any remaining balance will be billed to you after we receive information from your insurance company.
For those without insurance, we offer a 15% cash-pay discount if you pay the full amount at time-of-service. Or, if you can’t pay the entire amount, we will accept $100 at time-of-service, with the remainder to be set up on a payment plan with our billing office.
Chrissy (Saniuk) Svoboda PA-C; Dr. Lloyd Pierre, Medical Director
- A visit to Bellevue Urgent Care will involve less waiting time and less expense than a trip to the Emergency Department for non-critical treatment. We provide prompt lab and digital x-ray results, and will send complete reports to your primary care physician.
- Did you know that Bellevue Urgent Care is a Bellevue Chamber of Commerce Small Business of the Year award-winner?
- Bellevue Urgent Care is a Certified Urgent Care Center, approved by the Urgent Care Association of America.
- Find out more about Bellevue Urgent Care on FACEBOOK- Click Here
- Check out a one-minute video of who we are and what we do- Click Here
- View our current “Medical Update”- Click Here